Here’s a case of extreme cow tipping. The pilot of a small WWII plane had just taken off when the engine stalled leaving him to make an emergency landing in a nearby field. Well, a poor cow, happily grazing at the time, was in for the shock of its life when the plane’s left wing clipped him and sent him flying. ( The good news is that both the pilot and the cow are fine.
Pilot knocks over a cow
About Donna McSherrytraveller ~ nature lover ~ photographer ~ creator of The Guide to Sleeping in Airports. Twitter: @donnamcsherry
- Christchurch Airport Closes Doors to Airport Sleepers
- Pet Me Pups Roaming LAX To Soothe Stressed Travellers
- Abu Ahabi Airport GoSleep Pods Turn From Chairs To Beds For Sleepy Travellers
- Perverts on the Plane: Reports of Sleeping Women Being Groped on Fights
- Photo Gallery: People Sleeping On The Airport Floor Like It Was A King Size Bed